Offre d'emploi : Relationship Manager FI (M/F) -
Fab Careers is hiring for one of it's clients, a Relationship Manager Financial Institutions ( M/F)
• You will develop and execute a business strategy to grow and diversify Bank’s client base to strengthen its presence in the specific market.
• Your own network will allow you to build a book of clients as well as retain and develop existing relationships.
• You will ensure that the proposed solutions maximize the clients’ needs, goals, and objectives by working closely with the Group.
• You will be expected to show the ability to integrate yourself proactively into an existing team and to fit with personality into the bank’s business environment.
• You will need to analyze the FI clients and finish the internal credit rating and credit facility application process independently.
• Interact with clients and ensure that all relevant client issues are resolved satisfactorily and within agreed procedures/guidelines.
• Be responsible and accountable for your clients and lead liaison with internal stakeholders to ensure the development and implementation of strategic projects in line with the bank and local business strategies
• Relevant client management experience of Financial Institutions Governance (minimum 3 years) Banking and Asset Management Industry working experience would be an advantage.
• Expert in client acquisition and business development, particularly in an international environment with recognized cross-border complexities
• You exude a clear understanding of financial markets and client expectations
• You possess a well-developed network of professional and personal contacts that will enable you to continuously introduce new clients to the Group for your target markets
• You engage others with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to plan and organize workload in order to meet deadlines, taking into account relative priorities
• A track record of building strong relationships with large scale Banks and Asset Management Companies would be an advantage
• Ability to take full ownership for deliverables and to work on own initiative – a “can do” attitude.
• Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese and English is mandatory. French would be a strong asset.
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte