Offre d'emploi : Actuary (M/F) -
Fab careers is hiring for one of it's clients, an Actuary (M/F).
- Be confident in your abilities and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- As deliverables and reports are essentially in English and French, at least one of these 2 languages as mother tongue level is expected with a very good fluency in the other one. Another European language (German/Italian/Spanish/Dutch) would be an asset.
- You must enjoy the challenge of delivering high value-added advice to senior decision-makers under tight deadlines.
-Modelling corporate risk tolerance and capital adequacy certification for life and non-life business.
As an Actuary, you should have at least 2 to 5 years work experience, you would be expected to support our team of Actuarial Consultants in delivering strategic advice and analytical solutions to our client portfolio through data research and quantitative risk modelling. You must have an excellent academic record in a quantitative field, preferably actuarial science or statistics. Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills are important, as well as some understanding of Solvency II, risk management and insurance, life and/or non-life.
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte