Offre d'emploi : Senior International Financial Controller M/F - Seine St Denis
Founded in 2007 and based in Paris, Nantes, Lyon, Bordeaux and Luxembourg, FAB GROUP (www.fab-group.fr) is structured around 6 brands : Carrières Bancaires (retail banking and specialised financial services), Carrières Financières (corporate finance and accounting), Carrières Assurances (insurance), FAB Real Estate, FAB IT & DIGITAL and FAB Careers (private banking, investment & corporate finance, asset management, market finance, private equity).
FAB IT & DIGITAL is today the brand dedicated to the recruitment of IT talents in the financial, banking, insurance and real estate sectors. We are currently looking for an International Financial Controller for a worldwide insurance company based in Ile de France.
Within the Group Head Office Finance Department, the International Financial Controller will be a key member in the Planning & Control department, joining a team of 7 currently. The position will directly report to the Group Head of Planning & Control.
Here are the mission and main responsibilities:
The Financial Controller will:
• Have a key role in the global Costs mitigation project, supporting the Group Senior Management in the steering and resources allocation of the Regions/BUs.
• Act as the main referent for the Group Top Management concerning all matters related to the Expenses control of countries, spanning from Commercial and Operations to Finance and HR.
• Control, challenge and contribute to the business steering of the different Regions, interacting with all key management functions of a Company.
• Manage controllers working on tranversal or central costs
• Edit and maintain group guidelines with respect to cost allocation, suggest and support process improvements in this area
• Support to Project office on financial tracking and assessment of the key projects
To accomplish these goals, the Financial Controller will need to have a 360° coverage of the activities in the different Regions, his/her main responsibilities being:
• Understand the business and strategic market environment, being able to support and challenge local Top Management for what concerns all the aspects of the business
• Support the decision-making and resources allocation process of the Group Top Management with critical opinions and reports.
• Be able to write clear, synthetic and impactful notes and summary reports
• Act as the main counterpart for all matters related to the OPEX/CAPEX, both from a Group and Local perspective be able to anticipate potential issues and be capable of solving them
• Have a full understanding of all ongoing projects, assessing the relevancy and adequacy to the strategic targets, follow up their status and completion.
• Have the knowledge and control of the Region’s financials, driving and coordinating all the finance closing phases, from Actuals to Forecasts and Plan. This won’t only be limited to the P&L monitoring, but will also include the analysis of the Technical Provisions adequacy, the Combined Ratio, the status of the account receivables, the FTEs evolution, the balance sheet, the solvency position, cash flow forecasts, remittance, etc…
• Be able to challenge local stakeholders on cost analysis and optimization, acting as a “cost killer” at each level of the BUs activities, including organization improvement, workforce planning etc.
• Be able to use and leverage the Finance IT tools in order to timely produce financial reports and warrant the quality of the financial data of the Regions
• Prepare specific presentations and supporting documentation.
The individual in the role must have:
• Strong decision-making, analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• Strong strategic and methodological thinking mindset and be extremely detail oriented
• Ability to drive for results through cross-functional and international interactions.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, resilience to stress and failure
• Advanced project management, facilitation and leadership skills
• Superior verbal and written communication skills in an international environment.
• Pro-active behavior and strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and other team members.
• Capacity to create positive work environment
• Ability to communicate fluently in English is required.
A master’s degree in economics and Business management is required., as well as at least 10 years in similar Finance operating roles within Financial services companies or consulting firms.
The knowledge of the main Property & Casualty Insurance aspects is a plus.
- Sauvegardez vos recherches et vos annonces
- Sauvegardez vos candidatures
- Recevez les nouvelles annonces par mail
- Enregistrez vos CV et lettre de motivation
Créer votre compte